The Bible teaches that when we serve the poor and rejected, it's as if we are serving God Himself.

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Find out more at : www.serascaringplace.org

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New home

As u all know  that we moved to anew home(house), and all the in's and outs that have been going around.,
The landlord have been trying to  Terminate our agreement, and we have been praying  for that for over 2weeks now, so today as  we had agreed  to meet and talk about it,  i waited on him and at the end  he ended up  giving me aphone call  so that i go to Kampala and meet him, remember it was past 1pm. thoses who knows Kampala wouldnt suport me on going there at that time. , I told him that it was impossible for me, then he replied that even my date had expired, so i have to leave the house as soon as posibble.

I tried to be soo cool on him, then he told me he is not ready to do anything with me, and i have to be in his office in kampala by 8am,  i wish i had acar, i would drive there early in the morning, i am just  wondering how i  will leave my house  at or before 6am  and  go to town and look for taxi's.

All in all i need your prayers.

May the Lord be with me

No comments:

Post a Comment