The Bible teaches that when we serve the poor and rejected, it's as if we are serving God Himself.

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Find out more at : www.serascaringplace.org

Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Accident!

As i have been in apeaceful mood since 8th march 2011, trying to recover from my accident through  my family's love around me. Yesterday at around 5:30pm. i got acall telltng me that one of my boys fell from atree and he was taken to the hospital. well, it did not seem to be serious for me. i first  made sure all my work was done., then before i finished, My Mom just whispered to me that i should stop working. Remeber my Sweet Niece had wanted me to stop working. i love u Robyn!

Back to point,
Daniel fell from atree while from school,  Right now  he is in kind of acoma. he  but he breathes. He doesnt move his body and he doesnt talk. he even pees on bed, which shows me that  he is in abad condition.  The
Doctor will try  to exermine him tomorrow., i hope he gets well soon. and please we nee your prayers.
Al the caringplace boys  prayed for him, and wished him aquick Recovery. 
Be strong Daniel. We love u and God still loves u soo much. !
May  God be with u.
Amen.

1 comment: