The Bible teaches that when we serve the poor and rejected, it's as if we are serving God Himself.

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Find out more at : www.serascaringplace.org

Monday, October 17, 2011

Always Home is the BEST~~!

He is Back!!!!!!!!!!!
David after taking a shower
First of all i want to thank all of u for loving us and praying for serascaringplace home, God has been  doing amazing work through your prayers. During  late may, one of the little boys we had left  our  home with no reason, every one gave him a room to leave after we had tried to stop him and he refused. David left our home  after he had lived with us for only four months, and in those four months, he was in school and he got good grade!,  he left but he left holes on peoples hearts, every one was hurting for him because he did not know what he was doing and what he wanted  in life Thank GOD HE IS BACK!
David in school before he left.

 I believe every body kept on praying for him and God hard all our prayers including u! :) . David came back looking so sick and weak,  he came on Friday nigh at our gate (serascaringplace home) when boys saw him they all shouted David is here.........!, when i saw him, i started leaking because of the way he looked like.  i did not say anything to him as he kept on singing one  song.... Please Mummy forgive me please mummy forgive me... i have come back home please forgive me..!, i went back in the house and i entered my bedroom i started asking God what to do., i was hurting  for some reasons. i decide to test David in my own way by leaving him out of the gate with out any word from me. i did that just because i wanted to be sure if he had decided to come back for real, David Did not leave my gate till Saturday morning. other boys woke up early and found him outside our gate sleeping  and they all came shouting at my Door, Mummy mummy, David is still here.... I said God thank u. I woke up with a smile and i was eager to hear from What he was telling me,  i forgave him and welcomed him  back home and he was happy. I THANK GOD FOR THE  HEART HE GAVE ME.  i wish i could  do more that this to other kids out there who are in need of help, but  i cant help them because i luck lots of things in order to add more kids but i trust in god, he knows me and he hears me . my dream will come true one day.
 little boys welcoming David back home

God has been so loving on our side, He has done amazing things in my life,as well as my family. these boys were on street for so many years, they never had any future dreams, as they had dedicated their lives to the street  life style. But  God showed me that he is every where and he knows us all and he had reason as to why he put all of us on this earth.. WHAT WOULD THEY BE RIGHT NOW, if God wasn't there and if he didn't Love and use me to share his Love with them? He is the amazing father to all! Can u Imagine? some things  makes me smile  and feel His Presence.  We are now glorifying His
Name, we have nothing to give him but just praising and worshiping Him. and Believing in His only Beloved SON <3.  To day we went to church, and i was forced  not to go to my Church, i went to the Boys church, to see how David will testify, guess what?........ He Embraced me, he came and held my hand and took me in front, i kept on wondering  what he was planning to do,  this is unbelievable, David first gave me hug before he said anything, i was being controlled like a baby this time, then he testified by saying that He is Thanking God for Me and he prays that i last for over 100yrs .. can u imagine????? I am so blessed  by Gods Grace. please i want every one to thank God for what he is doing in peoples lives mostly at Serascaringplace family I know he has all the better plans for us Jr 29:11-14.


 David from church.
David told me that he regretted from the time he left Sera's caring place, but he feared to come back and apologize to me but after 2months back on street, with no food, love, clothes and no where to sleep, he even told that when he fell sick, he remembered the juice i used to buy for him when he was sick. just imagine that../ then he told me that  he felt how loved he was at sera's caring place and started crying and wondering if i could ever welcome him back.But with god's Grace, David forced him self to come back and seek for the forgiveness. He even apologized to his brother (boys at serascaringplace) that he is sorry for miss behaving and  not knowing that Their mummy loved them all. It blessed me soo much and i  am praying for other kids out there to think like David and know that God loves them. With Him, all things are possible. <3.
Today Monday David David started school, he didn't care about the 2 months out of school,  he said i will go and i will pass.  I thank God for his Love. Please keep on praying for us here ,  mostly me, i pass through many challenges, but i thank god for  showing me that he is Able!

till next time i remain as ..
Sera Kasonga Hunter. ~~<3<3~~.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to the Lord for David's return. We all felt bad when David chose to leave. He has tasted street life again and seen that surely the choice he made was not good. We rejoice with you Sera and thanks loads for taking good care of the boys. Praying for you, Blessings

    ReplyDelete