The Bible teaches that when we serve the poor and rejected, it's as if we are serving God Himself.

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Find out more at : www.serascaringplace.org

Friday, February 11, 2011

Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello  evry one, First of all i wnt to thank God for keeping me safe up to this time.
I had an accident yesterday at 2pm  opposite jinja CPS, i was on aboda boda, those who knows what boda bodas are.  we crushed  with another boda and again acar that was also on ahigh speed. this car almost
crushed my head into achappati,  because i was all laid on the raod out on my minds.  God had mercy on me,, they guy tried to dodge me, and he ended up crushing my bag including my phone.

I hurt my Head, Back Neck and bams, i got one injury and another one  which is not serious on the left  ankle,  but i m now feeling serious pain on my neck and back and head, i went to the hospital yesterday ,  so i hope i will be fine. thank u all for your prayers.
Be blessed.
love ya!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sera! I'm just now reading this. So glad you are ok. Email me about your pains/what the doctor said and if there is anything I can do I will try to help you with physiotherapy exercises. Praying for speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
    I know that your spirit and the people who love you (near and far) will assist you in a super rapid recovery.
    GET WELL SOON!
    And, what's a boda boda?

    ReplyDelete