The Bible teaches that when we serve the poor and rejected, it's as if we are serving God Himself.

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Find out more at : www.serascaringplace.org

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank u!

Thank u every one for all your prayers, after along and painful day yesterday, i  want to take this opportunity  and thank all of u who spent your time praying for me. I am feeling  much better now. I also tank God for the love and protection he has put around me, i am so thankful.
Please keep on praying for me to get healed soon, because  i have got lots of  work to Do.  I believe in Him soo much and even my Faith is Growing strong. I love u Lord!
Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you dear girl! Happy Valentine's Day to you and the boys! Love you all BIG

    ReplyDelete